The first Patriot Boot Camp of 2015 was held from April 17 to 19 at the Goldman Sachs headquarters in New York City. This was the inaugural Patriot Boot Camp under the leadership tenure of Sean Maday and Charlotte Creech, and the response from participants was overwhelmingly positive.
The New York 2015 cohort can be summed up by the following metrics:
- 72 military veterans/spouses participated
- 59 unique startup companies
- Participants represented 28 U.S. states and 1 Canadian province
- 34 presenters shared their expertise
- 46 mentors volunteered their time
- 407 organized mentor sessions (20 minutes each)
- 8100+ minutes of professional mentorship
Patriot Boot Camp involves long days of education, mentorship and community building. Each participant came to New York ready to work hard, learn new material and grow their business vision. Below is a sampling of the awesome feedback the event received on Twitter.